Monday, February 9, 2009

February 9th - Cancelled AGAIN!

I tuned in to Independents Uncovered tonight at 7:30 and got nothing but silence. After re-booting to make sure it wasn't just my problem, I let John know he wasn't broadcasting. After finding out that "technical support" was aware of the problem, he decided to pack it in and go home. Before John left, he found out that the station wasn't broadcasting last Monday either, so even if he had made it to the studio, there wouldn't have been a show then either (so I guess it is a good thing John never made it to the studio).

Had there been a show tonight, I would have played brand new music from A.C. Newman, Mark Olson & Gary Louris, Robyn Hitchcock & The Venus 3, Letters Lost, The Pain Of Being Pure At Heart and Cut Off Your Hands. I guess I'll save them for next week, if there IS a next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment