Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6th - No show......AGAIN!

Once again, technical problems wiped out tonight's show. The station has been down for several days and it couldn't be resurrected in time for tonight's show. Hopefully everything will be fixed by next week, because next week's interview is Chris Arduser and I am really looking forward to that one!

This week John would have interviewed Scottish band The Strike Nineteens and I probably would have played some combination of music by The Spongetones, Neko Case, The California Guitar Trio, The Decemberists, Mark Olson & Gary Louris, Tommy Keene, P. Hux and Sugar. I'm sure I'll end up using these in a few weeks. Next week I will be playing Chris Arduser music, including The Bears, Psychodots, The Graveblankets, The Raisins and maybe even some Human Darts!

No comments:

Post a Comment