Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 3, 2010 - Not supposed to be here....but I AM!



I wasn't supposed to be here for this week's show. I was planning on taking the week off because I had dinner plans with my friend Martina, who was visiting from Austria. But those plans were changed to Tuesday, which allowed me to do the show. John had Stuart Ferguson call in at the beginning of the show, to talk about some new songs he was recording. Justin Trawick was scheduled to come on at 9pm, but he had to cancel. John was running late (as usual), so Stuart's call-in pushed me back to 8:30, but Justin's cancellations kept me on the air until the show ended. The extra time gave me a chance to play EVERYTHING I sent for the week, plus a couple things that John wanted to play. Here's what was played:

Adrian Belew - Animal Grace
Loverboy - DOA
Elliott Randall - Bodhisattva
The Spongetones - Not So
The Spongetones - (My Girl) Maryanne
The Spongetones - Torn Apart
Chad & Jeremy - Yesterday's Gone
Orpheus - I've Never Seen Love Like This
All Day Sucker - The Big Pretend
The Baseball Project - All Future And No Past
The Rutles - Cheese And Onions
All Day Sucker - The Big Pretend Reprise
Third Of Never - Let My Love Open The Door
The Golden Palominos - Faithless Heart
The Golden Palominos - I've Been The One
The Grip Weeds - Salad Days
The Balancing Act - This Is Where It All Begins
The Antennas - Stop Running Their Mouths
Orpheus - I Can't Find The Time To Tell You
Chad & Jeremy - A Summer Song



I want to thank Martina, Britt and Rudy for the use of their pictures and for a great dinner on Tuesday. Next week I'll be on a tight schedule. John has the show broken down to five 30 minute segments, so I will be in and out in a half hour. It'll be nice to be done early for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment