Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 14, 2010 - Time for a Vacation!


John has decided to take a month-long vacation from the show. This was our last show before the break and we are both looking forward to the break.



I had no real theme planned for this show, but I did have several mini-themes. John's last two interviews have been geared towards childrens music, so one of my blocks was dedicated to kids music. Another theme was acoustic music. I also had one dedicated to 60's music and finally one of songs that didn't quite fit into any other block. Here are the songs:


Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me (acoustic)
Big Star - Thirteen (alternate mix)
Robyn Hitchcock - Raymond Chandler Evening (solo mix)
Matthew Sweet - Scooby Doo, Where Are You?
Brian Setzer & Stephen Root - I'm Only In It For The Honey
Moxy Fruvous - Entropy
Birdsongs Of The Mesozoic - Theme From Rocky And Bullwinkle
The Byrds - Renaissance Fair
The Beach Boys - Here Today
Buffalo Springfield - Everybody's Wrong
The Kinks - Don't Ever Let Me Go
Brian Eno - The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Adrian Belew - The Beach Goes On
The Posies - Oceanic Exploration
Dick Dale - Hava Nagila
Squeeze - Cat On A Wall


We are now on a much needed vacation for the next four weeks. We'll be back on July 19th and who knows where that will take us. I'll be enjoying my time off. See you in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment