Friday, April 15, 2011

April 2011 - More Stuff That I'm Listening To


Last month I mentioned the cd's that I took with me on my roadtrip to Florida. Now I get to list the music that I've been listening to out of the car. Some are brand new. Some are fairly old, but they are all things that I have listened to in the house over the last little while. There are 40 cd's on this list. Here they are:




The Baseball Project - Volume 2: High And Inside
King Crimson - Live In New Haven, Ct November 16, 2003
The Soundtrack Of Our Lives - Golden Greats No. 1
R.E.M. - Collapse Into Now
Cake - Showroom Of Compassion
R.E.M. - Live At The Olympia In Dublin
Stuart Ferguson - Love Songs (And Other Tall Tales)
The Posies - Blood/Candy
Michael Carpenter & The Cuban Heels -The Incomplete Cuban Heels
Squeeze - Spot The Difference
Robin Trower - The Playful Heart
The BB's - The Blue Album
Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes - Pills And Ammo
Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3 - Northern Aggression
Neil Young - Le Noise
Michael Carpenter & The Cuban Heels - The Completed Cuban Heels
California Guitar Trio - Andromeda
Trey Gunn & Marco Minneman - Modulator
Mike Keneally & Marco Minneman - Evidence Of Humanity
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Tender Prey

Todd Rundgren - For Lack Of Honest Work
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Henry's Dream
The Bears - Eureka!
Warren Zevon - Excitable Boy
Psychodots - Terminal Blvd.
The Cavebodgs - Joy Rides For Shut-Ins
The Dukes Of Stratosphear (XTC) - 25 O'Clock
The Beatles - Revolver
Small Town Sheiks - Songs For Parker
Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
Robyn Hitchcock - Tromsø Kaptein
BBM - Around The Next Dream
Michael Carpenter - SOOP #3
Vanilla Fudge - The Beat Goes On
Adrian Belew Power Trio - Live In Germany
Mike Watt - Hyphenated-Man
Leslie West - Mountain
Silkworm - Lifestyle
Frank Zappa - One Size Fits All
Poundcake - Aloha Via Satellite


That's what's been in my cd player these days. I'll try and come up with something else to write about next month, until the show finds it's way back to your computer. The accompanying pictures are from the baseball portion of my spring training trip. That's it for now. See you next time I have something unimportant to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment