Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28, 2009 - BUMPED!

If anyone tuned in to hear Donohue's Music Den tonight and was wondering what happened, you're not alone! John was late getting to the studio and started the show 45 minutes late. He started his interview right away and the interview was still going at 10pm when the next dj came in for their show. John was done and that meant that there was NO TIME for me!

I had planned to play some classic 60's garage rock. I guess that will have to wait for a future show. Hopefully John will be able to manage his time better in future weeks. Next week's guest will be Murray Attaway, former leader of Guadalcanal Diary. Then on October 12th, John will be interviewing legendary bassist Bob Nyswonger. Bob has played in The Bears, Psychodots, Bucket, Tickled Pink, The Raisins and many others. I'm definitely looking forward to these two interviews. Hopefully I'll actually get on the air next week! See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment