Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16, 2010 - What to do this week?


After last week's show, all I knew was that I had two songs to play from Onward, Soldiers. After that, I had no idea. Then I got the new album from The O'Neders and the latest track from The Baseball Project. I added those to some things from previous weeks that we didn't get around to, and suddenly I was set for the week.


John had Justin Trawick live in the studio with him for the 9:00 hour. He brought his guitar, played a few songs and ended up staying until 10:30. It sounded like they were having fun. But before Justin came on, I was up. The phones weren't working again so the sound quality wasn't great. But the music was good and here is what was played:


The O'Neders - Joining A Fanclub
Peter & The Penguins - We Don't Wanna Fall In Love
Mother May I - Meet You There
Onward, Soldiers - The Past
Onward, Soldiers - Let The Time Roll By
The Sadies - A Good Flying Day
The Baseball Project - (Do The) Triple Crown
Tommy Keene - Places
Bill Lloyd - The Man Who Knew Too Much
Bettie Serveert - Mossie
Television - 1880 Or So
Dada - Scum



As usual, I have no idea what I'll be doing next. week. I'm not even sure who John's guest will be next week. But I've got a few days to figure it out. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment