Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 26, 2009 - Show Postponed


Everything was all set for this week's show. John's guest was going to be Tony Gamble. I had some great music lined up including the premiere of a brand new song by Johnny B Irizarry and a very old song by Lou Luca. Johnny B had gotten all his friends to listen in and it was going to be a great show!

10 minutes before airtime, I check my email and see one from John Campbell. His car broke down again and he was being towed. The show would have to be postponed! Now I had to scramble to inform everyone that the show would not air. I got most of the people. but I'm sure I missed a few. Hopefully there won't be any problems next week and we can do then what we couldn't do now. One change for next week is that I will be on earlier. For the month of November, I will be on from 7:30-8:15pm.

(Since I don't have any pictures of John's car, I decided to use waves crashing on the Maine coast as today's picture since that image should convey how John feels about his car right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment